SmartRent Mobile App
How Do I Login to SmartRent?
If you are a resident with the SmartRent system installed in your home, you have two options to login to your account:
- Via our SmartRent mobile app (Preferred)
- Via a web browser
If SmartRent has not yet been installed in your home, or if you have not yet been given access to your SmartRent account by your community management team, you will not be able to login. You must have the devices installed and have been “Moved-in” in SmartRent in order to gain access to your new SmartRent account.
At the time you move in, or when your SmartRent installation is complete, you will receive an email with the subject line Welcome to SmartRent! prompting you to Get Started. This button will open the link to create a password for your account. By default, your username will be the email address that you provided on your lease. The password will be set by you on this registration page. You will then need to download the app where you will be prompted to login. The two login options are detailed below.
- Download the SmartRent Mobile App from your phone's app store (Apple App Store or Google Play Store)
- If you do not own a smartphone, you will need to log into your SmartRent account via a web browser (see instructions in Web Browser tab)
- Open the SmartRent Mobile App
- Tap Sign In
Enter your Email and Password
- Log into the SmartRent Resident Web Portal
- Enter your Email
- Enter your Password
- Click Sign In
The web browser version of SmartRent only supports a few basic features:
- Controlling your devices remotely
- Executing already created Scenes
- Enabling security features like Two Factor Authentication (2FA)
- Viewing your resident code
For access to the full suite of SmartRent features (such as creating new scenes, setting up device schedules, creating guest access codes, resetting your resident code, and much more) you will need to download and use the SmartRent Mobile App.