Controlling the smart thermostat from your app allows you to set your desired temperature and switch to different modes.
Once you login you should see all devices connected to your hub. From the home page, click on the thermostat device icon and you will see these options.
To set your desired temperature, tap on the temperature gauge, or use the + and - buttons and the thermostat will automatically update to your chosen temperature. It may take up to 30 seconds for your physical device to register changes made in the app.
To change the mode of your thermostat:
- First tap Mode
- To turn on your air conditioning, tap cool and set your desired temperature
- To turn on your heater, tap heat and set your desired temperature
- To keep your home temperature regulated tap auto and set the range of temperature you wish to keep your home between using the + and - buttons
- To turn the thermostat off completely, tap off
You can also view extra options using the three dots in the upper right corner.
- Activity: view a log of the thermostat's activity
- Schedule: schedule your thermostat to adjust temperature automatically at a set time
- Settings: change the name of your thermostat