Scenes allow you to adjust the settings of multiple devices with one tap, and can be set up with just a few steps in the app. For example, you may want to create a scene that turns off a lamp, changes the thermostat temperature and locks your door. Scenes allow you to control all of your devices with one simple tap.
From an iOS device
1. Tap on the scenes tab in the bottom menu .
2. Tap on the + button in the top right corner to create a new scene.
3. Type in a name for your scene, then tap the checkmark.
4. Choose an icon for your scene, then tap the checkmark.
5. Select a color for your scene, then tap the checkmark.
6. Select a device you want to trigger in this scene.
7. Set the device state for the scene and tap the checkmark to complete.
8. If you would like to add more devices to your scene, tap on add a device to this scene.
Repeat steps 6-8 for as many devices as you want to add to your scene
The scene will appear on your home page, you will just need to tap on the desired scene to play it. Or you can go back to the list of Scenes under the "Scenes" tab, and execute it from this page as well.
To delete one of your scenes on iOS, follow these steps:
- Tap on the scenes tab in the bottom menu.
- Tap on edit in the top left-hand corner.
- Tap on the scene you wish to delete.
- Tap delete this scene on the bottom of the page.
- Tap delete again on the popup to confirm you wish to delete the scene.