Schedules allow you to automate a smart device by setting the device to trigger an action at the same time on a specified day(s) of the week. Schedules are mostly used for thermostats and entryway lighting but can be customized for any of your devices.
1. Tap on the device widget in the app to go to the device detail page
2. In the upper right corner, tap on the 3 dots
3. Select Schedule from the bottom of the drop-down menu (for Android), or the pop-up menu from the bottom screen (for iOS)
4. There, you will see a list of your scheduled events for the device
5. To add an event, tap on the + icon in the bottom right corner (for Android), or in the top right corner (for iOS)
6. Set the time and day(s) you want this scheduled event to run
7. Set the status you want the device to be set to for the event
8. Tap the Checkmark in the upper right corner to Save (for Android) or tap on Done in the top right corner (for iOS)
The scheduled event may not run if you set the time of the event to be the current time to the minute.
You can delete events from the schedule by swiping left on the event.
If your scheduled event occurs on multiple days, deleting any single day will delete that event from all occurrences, not just the day you have selected.
If you have any additional questions, please contact our support team via email at [email protected], by phone at (844)479-1555, or live chat us in the mobile app.