How to Set a Schedule
Schedules allow you to automate a device by setting it to trigger an action at the same time on a specified day or days of the week. Schedules are most common for thermostats and entryway lighting but can be customized for many of your paired devices.
1. Tap on the device widget in the app to go to the device detail page.
2. In the upper right corner, tap on the three dots.
3. Select schedule from the pop-up menu from the bottom screen (for iOS).
4. There, you will see a list of your scheduled events for the device.
5. To add an event, tap on the + icon in the top right corner (for iOS).
6. Set the time and day(s) you want this scheduled event to run.
7. Set the status you want the device to be set to for the event.
8. Tap on done in the top right corner (for iOS).
- The scheduled event may not run if you set the time of the event to be the current time to the minute.
- You can delete events from the schedule by swiping left on the event.
- If your scheduled event occurs on multiple days, deleting any single day will delete that event from all occurrences, not just the day you have selected.