How to Control your Dimmer Switch in the SmartRent app
How to Control Your Smart Light Switch
- Log in to the app to see all devices connected to your home. Tap on the Light Bulb icon.
- You will see the option to turn your switch OFF or ON. If the device icon is green the light is turned ON. If the device icon is white the light is turned OFF. Slide your finger across the dimmer bar to adjust the dim level of the light.
How to view Activity, Schedule, or Settings
- Tap on the three dots in the upper right-hand corner.
- Activity: view a log of every time the smart plug has been turned on or off. For more information, view our article on how to view your device activity
- Schedule: schedule your smart plug to turn on or off automatically at a set time. For more information, view our article on how to set a schedule.
- Settings: change the display name of your smart dimmer.