In order to receive the access code for self-guided tours, we require the prospect to enable the browser location when within a 3-mile radius of the location. The purpose of this document is to guide you through each operating system and browser settings to enable location.
How to enable location on specific devices:
- Select Settings on your devices home screen.
2. Select Safari
3. Scroll down to Settings For Website and select Location
4. The Location setting should be set to Ask or Allow
If you are receiving the “Location required to start tour” error, follow the steps listed below.
- Under the device Settings, select Privacy
2. Select Location Services
3. Under Location Services, click on your preferred web browser.
4. The setting should be set to While Using the App
- Settings > Location > Select ‘App Permission’ > Scroll down and select Chrome, Firefox, whatever browser > Select ‘Allow’
- You can also enable location quickly by selecting and holding down on the browser app from your home screen, and clicking on the info icon > Permissions > Allow.