Where to View Device Activity in the App
To view the activity of your smart devices (e.g. when the door was locked/unlocked, when your thermostat was last adjusted, etc.), you can do so in the Activity section of your device via the app.
Note: If the hub or device is offline, or if there is not a strong enough signal to maintain a stable connection, you will not be able to view any of the Activity. Also, if the device or your hub has gone offline at any point in the past, you will not be able to view any activity for that period of time.
How to View Your Device Activity:
- Log in to the SmartRent app.
- Tap Activity Feed on the Home Dashboard
- View the Activity log across all of your devices. You can also filter your Activity by tapping the Funnel icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
How to View Your Device Activity from the Device Page:
1. Log in to the SmartRent app.
2. Tap the icon of the device that you want to view activity for
3. Tap the three dots in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
4. Tap activity the drop-down menu.
5. For iOS devices, the menu will appear from the bottom of the screen.
There you will be able to see a log of recent activity for the device. If you do not see any activity, verify that your hub and the device are online. You may need to move the hub closer to the device to establish a better signal as well.
Example of lock activity: