How to Control Your Smart Plug from the App
Note: Your smart plug will need to be paired with your hub before you can control it through your app. Please contact us if you don't see your plug on the app homes page.
How to Control Your Smart Plug
- Log in to the app to see all devices connected to your hub. Tap on the smart plug icon.
- You will see the option to turn your plug on or off. If the device icon is green the smart plug is turned on.
How to view Activity, Schedule, or Settings
- Tap on the three dots in the upper right-hand corner.
- Activity: view a log of every time the smart plug has been turned on or off. For more information, view our article on how to view your device activity
- Schedule: schedule your smart plug to turn on or off automatically at a set time. For more information, view our article on how to set a schedule.
- Settings: change the display name of your smart plug