How to Create a Custom Access Code
Creating a custom access code is an easy way for users to access their units and remember the code. Please ensure your hub and lock are online in order for the code to be added to the lock successfully.
This feature is only available if enabled your property's organization allows custom codes. Additionally, users need to have app version 2.8.0+ in order to utilize this feature.
To create a new personal custom pin code for your home:
1. Login to the app and go into Access --> My Access.
2. Tap on the Gear Icon on your access card.
3. Make sure to read the rules and choose a compliant code.
4. Choose whether you’d like a 4- or 6-digit code.
5. Enter your new custom pin code and select Continue.
6. Test your new code by entering it on the keypad of your door.
7. Congratulations! You’ve successfully updated your personal access code.
If the code does not work for any reason, please reference our Frequently Asked Questions.